Thank you for subscribing to Academic Muse!
Sometimes the programs we use block unwanted e-mail, but they aren’t always accurate and block stuff we really want to get.
Make sure you are getting all the Writing Help from Academic Muse by Doing the Following:
Be sure to add email@example.com to your email “whitelist” to ensure you will get the writing tools we send to you.
A whitelist is a list of sources that your email program will deliver to you.
Why is this important?
You have to tell your email program to let in certain emails and that’s why you have something like a “whitelist.”
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Below are the instructions for the most popular systems, but every e-mail system is different. If yours isn’t here, please contact your customer service for their instructions.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (ex. your welcome mail or the download link to a product you just purchased).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
When opening an email message from us, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Step 1: Select “Mail” and Step 2 “Preferences” on the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window,
Step 3: click the “Rules” icon.
Step 4: Click the “Add Rule” button.
5. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in “Description”.
6. Select: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
7. Type the our email address in “Contains.”
8. Click “Ok” to save this rule and you’re done!
Outlook Web App:
Click on the email from us, and in the top right corner click on the dotted lines to get a menu:
Click on Creat Rule:
Then create a New Inbox rule: Make sure you delete any rule about subject lines:
Then go down one line, click on “Do the following: Move the message to folder…” and click on the “Select one” and choose your Inbox as the folder and save.
You’ll get all our stuff!
Outlook 2003 & Later